Sunday, May 31, 2009


He makes me so very happy it makes my heart ache


Weekend:
 
Sonic Limeades
Cosmic Bowling
Sister Sleepovers
Blueberry Pancakes
Date night to the Columbus Symphony
Sunday Bike Rides

5 messages in a bottle:

Amelia May 31, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

you guys are so preciosa (espanol rox) it sounds like a lovely weekend.

adrienneK June 23, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

hi nice to meet you im "friends" with katie over at live journal <3 your blog is lovely (i've been thinking about moving over to blogspot fpr awhile:)
xoxo
adrienne K.
"zombiemommy1"

mrs.adrienneK June 23, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrienneK June 23, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

eeep i left the wrong url!!!
im at zombiemommy1.livejournal.com
(much nicer than the url i posted lol)

Amy Stratton-Duling June 26, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Hello! Its nice to meet you too! I love blogspot...I find it to be much much easier for some reason vs. live journal. I tried live journal and could not figure out for some reason. hahaha, katie even tried to help me out. thank you for all your lovely words....I love your blog as well!