Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TaDA

Bloggity blog. here i am. I drove past a funeral procession today...which always makes me feel strange. What are all the people thinking or feeling in their cars with the little flags waving at me? In their circle, they are sad and miserable and having the worst day of their lives. The person in the car next to me is in another circle, and they are full of bliss and excitement. The other car to my right is in a another and they are just existing. So, perhaps I should be playing life's Twister. I should have my head on the blue happiness circle, my left foot on the yellow misery circle, and a hand or two on the just okay orange one. What i am meaning to say I guess, is that I need to be diverse. I think Im standing on just one right now. I need to mingle. I need to put myself out there and out of my comfort zone. My 1st attempt:  A Pottery Class in which my dear husband surprised me with for Valentine's Day. I was never so excited....although Im sure my works of art will be no less an improvement from the days of old in Mrs. Weavers art classes. I think she purchased her kiln from a drug dealer her husband might have been an acquaintance to. 


3 messages in a bottle:

Amelia February 18, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

AMY!! You have a blog. Where are you taking a pottery class? I want to come! I love you. bye

Amy Stratton-Duling February 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

It's in Yellow Springs! That would SO fun if you can do it too! YaY! Blogs unite, Love you!!

Rachel H February 21, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Good thoughts Amy! I've often been one who wonders about the lives of people around me in cars... it's like taking a tiny peek into thier lives for a split second!

Welcome to the blogging world! =)